Acne Diet to Reach the zenith of Soft, Smooth and Acne-Free Skin
Acne condition can be a major blatant trouble popping up on countless adolescents as well as adult faces. The fatalities know the pain and agony of having nasty pimples and being mocked as ‘pizza face’. After several desperate attempts and frenzied visits to skin specialists, when pimples keep on appearing on the susceptible faces, the perfect method is to treat them internally and by having a control on the taste buds, which starts producing water whenever something finger-licking, tasty stuff comes into view. In other words, change in diet or following an acne-cure diet is the sure shot way to acquire the skin you always desire.
For centuries, people have been oppressed, suppressed and subsequently depressed by their looks. If you are fed up of caking your visage to cover up those unsightly acne bumps all the time you step out of your home and if you are tired of imagining yourself flaunting a radiant and shiny skin which feels like silk, then here is a perfect diet chart for you. Just have a look at best food items which will help you to fight the problem of acne. After all, your skin gets influenced by what, how and when you eat.
What to Eat-
- Eat food items which are rich in fibre. Fibrous items work like detoxifying agents as they cleanse and eliminate the toxins before they move on to the skin tissues.
- Following low fat diet can be the perfect way to prevent acne. Consuming full or high fat diets can result in hormonal inefficiencies, thereby causing skin troubles.
- Drink at least 10-12 glasses of water daily since the majority of skin outbursts are caused due to deficiency of water in the body system.
- Include fish or fish supplements in the acne diet. Fish oil contains Omega 3 which helps to prevent acne and improves the texture of skin.
- Fruits like cherries, apricots, apples and bananas should be included acne cure diet regimen.
- Prepare a list of green vegetables and include them in your diet.
- Bring in green tea to your acne cure diet. Green tea includes anti-oxidant properties which chuck out toxicities present inside the body, thereby reducing skin inflammation.
- Supplementing your acne cure diet with Vitamin E, Vitamin A, Omega-3 Fatty Acid, Vitamin B6, Zinc, Selenium and Chromium supplements can be effective.
What Not to Eat
- Excuse yourself from products that contain peanut content. They may lead to blemishes and eruptions. Adolescents are mostly affected by the problem of acne because of too much intake of peanuts.
- Fried or oily foods are a big no-no! These foods may lead to acne breakouts.
- Excessive iodized salt or table salt intake should be controlled because increased content of iodine in blood stream can promote acne breakouts and flare-ups.
- Milk-based products like butter, milk, ice-cream, cheese need to be avoided as much as possible. Dairy products include some hormones which can have an impact on the well-being of the skin and cause breakouts.
- Ensure you avoid food items which have additional preservatives because these packages may be made up of trans-fat which can deteriorate the skin condition.
- Steer clear of foodstuffs which are rich in carbohydrates. Low amount of carbohydrate-diet can manage the level of insulin in blood and thus result in acne control
- If you are an alcohol lover, then stop its use completely. Or if you think quitting alcohol is somewhat like Herculean task for you, then at least try to limit its consumption.
Treating acne with the use of effective diet is at your fingertips. So go ahead, make a diet chart and ultimately reach the acme of soft, smooth and supple skin.